The Department of Personnel Management is a Central Agency established under an Act of Parliament and provides governance and support in Human Resource Management to the Public Service throughout the nation. In enhancing its statutory responsibilities, the Department is now embarking on recruiting suitably qualified person for the following vacancies in the open market.
The following positions are vacant and applications are now invited from highly qualified and experienced persons from within both the Public Service and the Private Sector.
Interested applicants who wish to express their interest for these vacancies are advised to carefully note the following advertisement criteria:
- Your cover letter should include the Position Number and Designation/Classification and state why you should be considered for the position; and duly signed off.
- Application Form 3.2 must be completed for each position and duly signed off.
- Job Descriptions are available for download using the link above.
- All copies of certificates and references must be certified as true copies of originals.
- Emailed applications are accepted and can be sent via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Closing Date – COB Friday 27th May 2022.
- Application should be addressed to:
Human Resource Administration Branch
Department of Personnel Management
National Capital District